Make a special dinner for your loved ones! Try this keto recipe!
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
- 4 medium veal leg steaks
- A drizzle of avocado oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 red onion, chopped
- Salt and black pepper to the taste
- 2 teaspoons sage, chopped
- 15 ounces canned tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 ounce bocconcini, sliced
- Green beans, steamed for serving
- Heat up a pan with the oil over medium high heat, add veal, cook for 2 minutes on each side and transfer to a baking dish.
- Return pan to heat, add onion, stir and cook for 4 minutes.
- Add sage and garlic, stir and cook for 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes, stir, bring to a boil and cook for 10 minutes.
- Pour this over veal, add bocconcini and parsley, introduce in the oven at 350 degrees G and bake for 20 minutes.
- Divide between plates and serve with steamed green beans on the side.
nutrition: calories 276, fat 6, fiber 4, carbs 5, protein 36