Even your kids will love these keto cookies!
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup ghee
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- ¼ cup swerve
- A pinch of salt
- 2 cups almond flour
- ½ cup unsweetened chocolate chips
- Heat up a pan with the ghee over medium heat, stir and cook until it browns.
- Take this off heat and leave aside for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix egg with vanilla extract, coconut sugar and swerve and stir.
- Add melted ghee, flour, salt and half of the chocolate chips and stir everything.
- make balls of the mixture and press them until become flat.
- Transfer this to a pan, spread the rest of the chocolate chips on top, introduce in the oven at 350 degrees F and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve when cool.
- Nutrition: calories 230, fat 12, fiber 2, carbs 4, protein 5