This is very tasty and refreshing!
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
- 2 avocados, pitted and mashed
- Salt and black pepper to the taste
- ¼ teaspoon lemon stevia
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 14 ounces coleslaw mix
- Juice from 2 limes
- ¼ cup red onion, chopped
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Put coleslaw mix in a salad bowl. Add avocado mash and onions and toss to coat.
- In a bowl, mix lime juice with salt, pepper, oil, vinegar and stevia and stir well.
- Add this to salad, toss to coat, sprinkle cilantro and serve.
Nutrition: calories 100, fat 10, fiber 2, carbs 5, protein 8