You will always remember this amazing taste!
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
- 8 cups Swiss chard, chopped
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Salt and black pepper to the taste
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella, shredded
- A pinch of nutmeg
- ¼ cup parmesan, grated
- 1 pound sausage, chopped
- Heat up a pan with the oil over medium heat, add onions and garlic, stir and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add Swiss chard, stir and cook for 5 minutes more.
- Add salt, pepper and nutmeg, stir, take off heat and leave aside for a few minutes.
- In a bowl, whisk eggs with mozzarella, parmesan and ricotta and stir well.
- Add Swiss chard mix and stir well.
- Spread sausage meat on the bottom of a pie pan and press well.
- Add Swiss chard and eggs mix, spread well, introduce in the oven at 350 degrees F and bake for 35 minutes.
- Leave pie aside to cool down, slice and serve it.
Nutrition: calories 332, fat 23, fiber 3, carbs 4, protein 23