It’s a Ketogenic breakfast bread full of nutrients!
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
-1 cauliflower head, florets separated
-A handful parsley, chopped
-1 cup spinach, torn
-1 small yellow onion, chopped
-1 tablespoon coconut oil
-½ cup pecans, ground
-2 garlic cloves, minced
-Salt and black pepper to the taste
1. In your food processor, mix cauliflower florets with some salt and pepper and pulse well.
2. Heat up a pan with the oil over medium heat, add cauliflower, onion, garlic some salt and pepper, stir and cook for 10 minutes.
3. In a bowl, mix eggs with salt, pepper, parsley, spinach and nuts and stir.
4. Add cauliflower mixture and stir well again.
5. Spread this into 7 rounds on a baking sheet, heat up the oven to 350 degrees F and bake for 15 minutes.
6. Serve these tasty slices of bread for breakfast.
- Enjoy!Nutrition: calories 140, fat 3, fiber 3, carbs 4, protein 8