You have to try this cake today!
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 6 eggs 1 orange, cut into quarters
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 9 ounces almond meal
- 4 tablespoons swerve
- A pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons orange zest
- 2 ounces stevia
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 4 ounces coconut yogurt
- In your food processor, pulse orange very well.
- Add almond meal, swerve, eggs, baking powder, vanilla extract and a pinch of salt and pulse well again.
- Transfer this into 2 spring form pans, introduce in the oven at 350 degrees F and bake for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, mix cream cheese with orange zest, coconut yogurt and stevia and stir well.
- Place one cake layer on a plate, add half of the cream cheese mix, add the other cake layer and top with the rest of the cream cheese mix.
- Spread it well, slice and serve.
Nutrition: calories 200, fat 13, fiber 2, carbs 5, protein 8