This Indian style keto soup is amazing!
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- ½ teaspoon fenugreek seeds
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 1 cup yellow onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, grated
- ½ teaspoon turmeric, ground
- 5 cups mustard greens, chopped
- 3 cups coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno, chopped
- 5 cups spinach, torn
- Salt and black pepper to the taste
- 2 teaspoons ghee
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- Heat up a pot with the oil over medium high heat, add coriander, fenugreek and cumin seeds, stir and brown them for 2 minutes.
- Add onions, stir and cook for 3 minutes more.
- Add half of the garlic, jalapenos, ginger and turmeric, stir and cook for 3 minutes more.
- Add mustard greens and spinach, stir and sauté everything for 10 minutes.
- Add milk, salt and pepper and blend soup using an immersion blender.
- Heat up a pan with the ghee over medium heat, add garlic and paprika, stir well and take off heat.
- Heat up the soup over medium heat, ladle into soup bowls,
drizzle ghee and paprika all over and soup.
Nutrition: calories 143, fat 6, fiber 3, carbs 7, protein 7