This keto soup will hypnotize everyone!
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 1 hour and 10 minutes
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 32 ounces pork sausage meat
- 10 ounces canned tomatoes and jalapenos, chopped
- 10 ounces spinach
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 4 cups beef stock
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Salt and black pepper to the taste
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Heat up a pot with the oil over medium heat, add sausage, stir and brown for a couple of minutes on all sides.
- Add green bell pepper, salt and pepper, stir and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and jalapenos, stir and cook for 2 minutes more.
- Add spinach, stir, cover and cook for 7 minutes.
- Add stock, onion powder, garlic powder, chili powder, cumin, salt, pepper and Italian seasoning, stir everything, cover pot and cook for 30 minutes.
- Uncover pot and cook soup for 15 minutes more.
- Divide into bowls and serve.
Nutrition: calories 524, fat 43, fiber 2, carbs 4, protein 26