This will really make everyone love your cooking!
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 1 tablespoon chipotle in adobo, mashed
- 6 eggs
- 3 tablespoons ghee
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 bacon slices, chopped
- 3 bunches collard greens, chopped
- ½ cup chicken stock
- Salt and black pepper to the taste
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Some grated cheddar cheese
- Heat up a pan over medium high heat, add bacon, cook until it’s crispy, transfer to paper towels, drain grease and leave aside.
- Heat up the pan again over medium heat, add garlic and onion, stir and cook for 2 minutes.
- Return bacon to the pan, stir and cook for 3 minutes more.
- Add chipotle in adobo paste, collard greens, salt and pepper, stir and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add stock and lime juice and stir.
- Make 6 holes in collard greens mix, divide ghee in them, crack an egg in each hole, cover pan and cook until eggs are done.
- Divide this between plates and serve with cheddar cheese sprinkled on top.
Nutrition: calories 245, fat 20, fiber 1, carbs 5, protein 12