Try a Ketogenic Mexican breakfast today!
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
-½ cup enchilada sauce
-1 pound pork, ground
-1 pound chorizo, chopped
-Salt and black pepper to the taste
-1 tomato, chopped
-3 tablespoons ghee
-½ cup red onion, chopped
-1 avocado, pitted, peeled and chopped
1. In a bowl, mix pork with chorizo, stir and spread on a lined baking form.
2. Spread enchilada sauce on top, introduce in the oven at 350 degrees F and bake for 20 minutes.
3. Heat up a pan with the ghee over medium heat, add eggs and scramble them well.
4. Take pork mix out of the oven and spread scrambled eggs over them.
5. Sprinkle salt, pepper, tomato, onion and avocado, divide between plates and serve.
Nutrition: calories 400, fat 32, fiber 4, carbs 7, protein 25