This special pie will impress your loved ones for sure!
Preparation time: 3 hours 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
For the crust:
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 and ½ cup almond crust
- A pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup stevia
- 1 egg
- 1 and ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon butter for the pan
For the filling:
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- ½ cup cut stevia
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons granulated stevia
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Grease a spring form pan with 1 teaspoon butter and leave aside for now.
- In a bowl, mix baking powder with 1/3 cup stevia, a pinch of salt and almond flour and stir.
- Add 3 tablespoons butter, egg and 1 and ½ teaspoon vanilla extract, stir until you obtain a dough.
- Press this well into spring form pan, introduce in the oven at 375 degrees F and bake for 11 minutes.
- Take pie crust out of the oven, cover with tin foil and bake for 8 minutes more.
- Take it again out of the oven and leave it aside to cool down.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, mix cream cheese with 4 tablespoons butter, sour cream, 1 tablespoon vanilla extract, cocoa powder and ½ cup stevia and stir well.
- In another bowl, mix whipping cream with 2 teaspoons stevia and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract and stir using your mixer.
- Combine the 2 mixtures, pour into pie crust, spread well, introduce in the fridge for 3 hours and then serve.